Join us for PCA- February Member Meeting: With Gayle Knepper, President/CEO of The Strategy Biz, Inc., as she presents
Maximizing Visibility & Results with Your LinkedIn Strategy:
Did You Know
Sobering facts --
- 76% of business-to-business buyers prefer to work with someone recommended by their professional network 1
- 52% of organizations said they'd lost business because of information customers found, or didn’t find, online about them 2
- 50% of B2B buyers use LinkedIn as a source for making purchase decisions 1
- those which can significantly impact our business and ourselves --- if we’re not prepared with our own LinkedIn plan. What is your LinkedIn strategy? More importantly, is your page delivering results?
LinkedIn is a powerful tool, ranked by B2B buyers as the most effective social platform.2 It can grow a business, increase professional visibility and elevate a personal brand. Unfortunately, many companies and individuals are not using its capabilities most effectively.
This highly-interactive session will focus on using LinkedIn as a strategic tool to get found by the right people, maximize your brand and generate outcomes to meet your objectives. Topics will include:
- · Why determining a LinkedIn strategy is an essential first step
- · Assessing if your profile is attracting the right audience
- · Will they find you? Maximizing the reach of your LinkedIn page
- · Compelling personal, company and showcase pages
- · Should you or shouldn’t you? Free and paid visibility, articles, advertising, LIONs.
- · Deal killers and avoiding them
- · Examples of businesses effectively using Linked In to compete in the digital marketplace
- · Practical tips and resources
Participants are highly encouraged to bring a mobile device and/or computer and review their own Linked In profiles during the session.
Gayle also invites up to 3 members who would like to optimize outcomes from their LinkedIn pages to contact her in advance for a discussion. The LinkedIn decisions members have made as a result will be illustrated in the meeting. If interested, contact Gayle, email@example.com, by January 20.
Coaching Café Conversations!!!
Come at 11:00 and visit with other members of the association!! We will have access to the student lounge, next to the meeting space. Bring a beverage and enjoy some stimulating conversation.
Feel free to bring your lunch and enjoy during the meeting.